Website YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group strives to create a fulfilling and enjoyable place to work; we know how staff & volunteers feel directly translates to the quality of service & care we give our clients, and we also recognise the crucial role each and every one of us plays in helping to fulfil our Mission.
FIXED TERM CONTRACT: Ends July 2022
JOB REFERENCE: 210804
LOCATION Flexible working – home based and/or our Cambridge, Ipswich or Peterborough office as agreed, with travel across the region
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training & Partnerships Co-ordinator to join our mental health team to help manage the delivery of a variety of mental health projects aimed at young people and support the delivery of our training programmes.
Working alongside the Training & Development Manager and Programme Manager, you will:
- Support the growth and development of a range of mental health services for young people across the region and beyond, both internally and externally
- Represent the organisation at internal and external events, membership groups, and strategic meetings involving education or the wider mental health agenda – delivering presentations, consultations and developing partnerships
- Support training delivery and development in schools and other settings, ensuring a high-quality service is provided
- Monitor the effectiveness of current services using relevant review tools, software and processes, and work with stakeholders to improve all mental health services
- Provide leadership in the marketing of mental health services – internally and externally
- Support the management of contracts, commissioned projects and funding applications
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Sound knowledge of children and young people’s mental health, whole school approaches and relevant national and local initiatives
- Sound knowledge of mental health and its application in raising awareness for a variety of audiences and settings e.g. early years, youth work, supported housing and businesses
- Experience of providing mental health services to young people aged 5-18
- Experience of working strategically with partners to develop health and wellbeing programmes
- Experience of working in schools
- Experience of preparing and delivering training and promotional materials for different target audiences
- Possess a Level 4 or equivalent in Counselling, Play Therapy or related mental health qualification with clinical experience working with young people
- Proven experience in marketing and project management
- Ability to effectively manage time and work well in teams and without supervision
- Excellent organisation, communication, IT, presentation and negotiation skills
- A current driving licence and access to a car for work is essential
- Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative
- Commitment to professional development both within and outside of working hours
Days and Hours: 20-30hrs per week as agreed
Salary and Benefits: £28,974 pro rata (based on FTE 40hrs per week)
Additional benefits we offer include.
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at Peterborough, Ipswich, or Cambridge
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Visit the ‘Work with Us’ page on our website (ymactrinitygroup.org.uk) to apply.
We encourage you to clearly demonstrate in your application how you meet the person specification criteria detailed in the job description for this role. Unfortunately, incomplete applications will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date: 04/08/2021
Interviews: Are to be arranged for 11/08/2021
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Ryan Armes, Mental Health Programme Manager
T: 07545 642792
Unless stated otherwise, we do require an application form, completed in full, should you wish to be considered for a role with YMCA Trinity Group. Applications are scored against the relevant job description. CV’s will not be considered as an application. Occasionally we fill a role sooner than expected and we reserve the right to withdraw vacancies before an advertised closing date. Early application is advised. An email will be sent to confirm receipt of applications, please contact us if you have a problem submitting your application.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment. Visit the ‘work with us page’ at ymcatrinitygroup.org.uk to view our current work and volunteering opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.