Website Playroom Therapy
Helping children to express themselves and make sense of their world the best way they know how - through play
About the Role
Location: Melbourne, Australia (suburbs of Templestowe Lower or Dingley Village)
Salary/Pay: Salary range starting from AUD $86,000 (plus superannuation), including six weeks annual leave
Hours: 38 hours per week
Place of Work: Private play therapy clinic based within primary school
This is a full time role for a child Play Therapist within a small, supportive and playful team of other Play Therapists.
- Provision of individual, dyadic and group Play Therapy
- Development and delivery of consultation and training materials about child wellbeing and development for early years services and schools
About the Applicant
We are looking for a passionate and compassionate individual who practices Play Therapy through a humanistic lens. The applicant must be eager to both learn from and support their teammates, and to contribute towards an overall supportive and playful team culture.
- Completion of Masters in Child Play Therapy
- Registration with relevant Child Play Therapy board
- Appropriate clearances, such as Police Checks, Working with Children Check and COVID-19 Vaccination Certificates
- Experience in community and/or welfare services
About the Organisation
We are a small, supportive and community-minded private clinic based within primary schools. We provide services to both children and families attending the school and the wider community. Whilst we provide individual and family Play Therapy to the general public, we also partner with local community services, including a Women and Children’s Family Violence Refuge. We are a team made up of individual Play Therapists with diverse backgrounds and varied professional expertise. Each team member is highly valued for their unique skills and experience brought to the role.
- Competitive salary
- Six weeks annual leave, with breaks over school holidays
- Low-medium caseload with varied presentation of needs and complexity
- Provision of monthly individual clinical supervision
- Provision of bi-monthly group clinical supervision
- Regular team building activities and team social events
- Supportive team of like-minded and friendly Play Therapists
- Sponsorship options available for the right applicant
How to Apply
In order to apply, please send your C.V. to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.