Website Capstone Foster Care
Building Brighter Futures Together
About the Role
Location: Dudley, Birmingham
Salary/Pay: Up to £75 per hour, plus in additional travel time and mileage paid
Place of Work: Home/Face-to-Face
Capstone Foster Care have developed a Multi-disciplinary Assessment, Treatment and Therapy Service (MATTS) which provides assessment, consultation and treatment to children and young people looked after in our fostering services.
Team members are self employed and are commissioned to undertake specific pieces of assessment and intervention. Work is likely to include undertaking clinical support to the foster carers and to the professional network, as well as undertaking specialist assessment of the child or young person and offering direct intervention.
Re life story: We would be interested to hear from clinicians trained in life story work. We use the Richard Rose approach at Capstone, however, clinicians trained in other recognised models are also welcome. Experience of working with children and families in this way is desirable.
About the Applicant
It’s essential that all clinicians receive their own clinical supervision within their own area.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people is enshrined within Capstone Foster Care’s policy and practice. We expect our employees to share this commitment with us.
About the Organisation
Here at Capstone, we’re proud to prioritise the safety and welfare of the children in care, as well as the support we provide to foster carers. To ensure you can be the best foster carer you can be, we adhere to six core values:
- Brighter futures – we promote excellent outcomes for children and young people, building brighter futures into adulthood
- Safeguarding – we put safeguarding at the heart of the agency for both you, the foster carer, and the children in care
- Investment in care leavers – we invest in children leaving care, supporting transitions to independence and access to opportunities through the Capstone Care Leavers Trust
- High-quality service – we strive to produce an outstanding quality of service for foster carers and their families through the training and support we offer, as well as the professionalism we exert
- Advocacy – we listen, hear and act for those we support
- Investing in our team – we support and invest in our team members in order for Capstone to perform to the best of our ability, and change the lives of as many young people as possible
With these core values at the heart of our fostering agency, we build brighter futures for the children and young people in our care and provide excellent support to our carers.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This is a contractor position, but we offer paid mileage and travel time. We also offer training and development opportunities.
How to Apply
For more information or to submit an application, please email HRRecruitment@capstonefostercare.co.uk or call Adele Marshman on 07918 271 251
Application Deadline: Ongoing
To apply for this job email your details to HRRecruitment@capstonefostercare.co.uk.