Website The Play Therapies Centre
Helping Children Resolve Their Problems Through Therapeutic Play
About the Role
Salary/Pay: £35.00 per hour
Hours: Days, evenings and weekends
We are looking for fully qualified Play Therapists to join our dynamic team on a self-employed contract.
We have three playrooms – Belfast, Newry, and Derry, all of which are fully furnished with the Play Therapy Toolkit. We offer both individual and group Play Therapy sessions.
A regular case load will be provided, along with Managerial Supervision and ongoing support.
To provide a Play Therapy service to children and their families.
About the Applicant
- Fully Qualified to Postgraduate Diploma level
- Clear Police Check completed by The Play Therapies Centre
- Regular attendance with your Clinical Supervisor who must be recognised by PTUK
- Your own Professional Indemnity Insurance
About the Organisation
The Play Therapies Centre, formerly known as Play Therapy Northern Ireland, was formed 12 years ago with the first playroom opening in Belfast. Since then, the company has grown in response to need and we now has three playrooms in Newry, Belfast and Derry.
A number of self-employed staff work in each Playroom, providing one-to-one and group Play Therapy.
We also offer training to professionals and support to parents and carers.
- A regular case load
- Play rooms are fully furnished with the Play Therapy tool kit so there is no need to use your own items (unless you want to)
- Ongoing managerial support
- Ongoing peer support
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02890 923 337
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.